We have sourced the following resources to help businesses deal with Covid Guidelines
My business’s COVIDSafe plan:
Why is it important to have a COVIDSafe plan?COVID‑19 will be with us for some time, so it’s important that your business has a plan ‑ and continues to plan ‑ to keep your workplace healthy, safe and virus‑free. This planning toolkit will help your business prepare a plan for the different stages of the pandemic. You should revise your plan frequently, particularly as restrictions and conditions change.
- will help you work out what resources are available and where you can go for support
- will help you develop a clear plan for trading through and after the COVID‑19 pandemic
- takes about 30 minutes to complete
Signage and posters –
It is important that you have signs and posters around the workplace to remind workers and others of the risks of COVID-19 and the measures that are necessary to stop its spread. This includes posters on what is COVID-19 and how you can stop it spreading, how to wash your hands and the physical distancing requirements.
You are encouraged to download and print the following signs and posters to put up around your workplace. They cover all aspects of hygiene and advice of business change of operation due to COVID-19.
COVIDSafe resources for businesses
- General posters
- Instructional posters
- Shopfront posters
- Door signs
- Shopfront stickers
- Wayfinding stickers
- Other COVIDSafe resources
- Simple steps to help stop the spread poster
- Good hygiene practices poster for businesses
- How to hand wash poster
- How to hand rub poster
- Keeping your distance poster
- Keeping mentally healthy